This recipe needs
- 8 oz Clearwater Premium Raw Lobster meat, diced and lightly rinsed under cold water
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 Yukon Gold potatoes cut in 1 cm dice
- 2 scallions, finely diced
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 20 fennel seeds
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 lemon zest
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 1 cup cream
- 2 cups water
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a heavy bottom saucepot melt butter with fennel seeds and bay leaf.
- Add onion and celery and cook until aromatic and translucent.
- Add potato and water and cook until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in tomato paste, paprika, and lobster.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add heavy cream, parsley and green onions.
- For presentation, divide mixture between 4 bowls and sprinkle with a bit of lemon zest.