Clearwater Lobster Stuffed Mushroom Caps
- 12 large mushroom caps
- Lobster meat from 2 claws and knuckles
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. cream
- 1 tbsp. white wine
- 2 tbsp. shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat a small saute pan with butter; add the garlic and saute over medium heat until translucent.
- Add wine, simmer for about 1 minute, then add the cream and continue to simmer until slightly thickened.
- Add lobster and toss to coat with sauce.
- Remove from heat and place equal amounts of the mixture into the individual mushroom caps.
- Sprinkle with equal amounts of parmesan cheese then place in a preheated 350 oven for about 8 minutes or until the lobster mixture is bubbling and the cheese is golden brown.
- Serve immediately