Clearwater Shrimp Quesadillas
This recipe needs
- 8-10 Flour tortillas
- 1 ½ lbs Clearwater Cold Water Shrimp
- 1 bunch Green onion, sliced thin – green part only
- 2 tsp. Fajita / Creole seasoning
- 2 Cupsvv- Non-stick spray for garnish Sour cream and Salsa
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except for flour tortillas and garnishes.
- Gently stir ingredients while being careful not to break or mash the shrimp.
- Take a handful of the mixture, press it down on only half of the tortilla so that it reaches the outer edge and is about an inch thick.
- Fold the other half of the tortilla over and evenly press down.
- Spray both sides of the tortilla with the non-stick spray.
- Heat a non-stick pan over med-high for two minutes.
- Fry in a large frying pan for 1-2 minutes per side, or until golden brown on both sides.
- Cool slightly and cut each quesadilla in four equal pieces.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa