Scallops & Sauce(227 g)
227 gr. Clearwater’s finest Argentine Scallops are coated in a restaurant quality garlic cream sauce, ideal for fast and easy seafood dishes.
Clearwater’s Garlic and Cream Scallops & Sauce product can be served on its own, or can be customized to each home chef’s taste and preferences. It can be used as a pasta or fish topper, a twist on a classic bruschetta, or even to create a delicious seafood flatbread. The versatility and ease of preparation make Scallops & Sauce an ideal seafood meal option for time-pressed consumers seeking variety.
Click here to view how seafood is made simple with Clearwater’s Scallops & Sauce.
* Per 100g serving
- Remove frozen scallops from all packaging and place in a single layer in sauce pan.
- Place on medium-high heat and stir occasionally for 6-8 minutes, or until scallops are cooked. (Adjust sauce consistency by adding a splash of cream or milk while heating.)
- Let rest 1 minute before serving.
- Remove frozen scallops from all packaging. Place scallops in a two-cup microwave safe dish.
- Cover and cook for 2 minutes. Stir, cover and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Let rest 1 minute in the covered dish before serving.
Warning: Dish becomes extremely HOT to the touch.
Click here to view complete cooking instructions for Clearwater Scallops & Sauce.