Scallops with Julienne Vegetables
This recipe needs
- 1 lb. Clearwater Scallops, defrosted
- ½ cup White wine
- 2 tbsp. White vinegar
- 5 cups Water
- to taste Salt
- 1 Carrot cut in julienne strips
- 1 Onion cut in julienne strips
- 1 Celery cut in julienne strips
- 1 Leek cut in julienne strips
- 40g Butter
- ¼ cup Cream
- Mix white wine, vinegar, salt and water. Bring to a boil. Poach scallops. Reserve stock.
- Sauté the vegetables in butter. Add 2 cups of the poaching stock and the cream. Turn off the heat. Add butter.
- Arrange the scallops on a plate.
- Serve with sautéed julienne vegetables.