Clearwater Smoked Salmon Pizza
This recipe needs
- 4 oz. Clearwater Smoked Salmon
- 2 x 6 inch pita rounds
- 4 tbsp. cream cheese
- 4 tbsp. finely diced red onions
- 1 tbsp. capers
- 2 tsp. snipped chives
- 2 – 3 tbsp. sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spread equal amounts of cream cheese on each of the two pita rounds.
- Place in the oven and allow to bake for about 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and top with the smoked salmon, capers, red onions, snipped chives and a dollop of sour cream.
- Serve immediately.