Shrimp, Cucumber & Avocado Salad with Lemon Dill Dressing
This recipe needs
- 1 lb Clearwater shrimp, defrosted
- 1 large Avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1 Cucumber
- ½ head French endive
- ½ Lemon, zest and juice
- ½ small bunch Dill, coarsely chopped
- 4 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper (fresh ground), to taste
- Mix together the shrimp and avocado.
- Cut the ends off the cucumber and cut in half. Using a potato peeler, peel long strips lengthwise off the cucumber.
- Divide the lettuce leaves and the cucumber ribbons between four plates. Pile the shrimp mixture on top.
- Lightly whisk together the lemon juice and zest, dill, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle over the shrimp salad.