Shrimp and Melon Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing
This recipe needs
- 1 lb Clearwater Coldwater shrimp
- 8 cups salad greens, torn (about one pound)
- 1 small cantaloupe
- ½ small honeydew melon
- 1/3 cup honey mustard or poppy seed dressing
- Cut melons in half and scoop out seeds and pulp. Cut into wedges.
- Remove rind with a small knife and cut into cubes or spoon out balls of melon with a melon ball scoop.
- Rinse shrimp and drain well.
- In a large bowl, pour half the dressing over the salad greens and toss to coat leaves evenly.
- Arrange on a platter or on individual plates.
- Arrange cantaloupe and honeydew melon on lettuce, then top with Clearwater shrimp.
- Drizzle melon and shrimp with remaining dressing.