- 8oz Raw Claw and Knuckle Lobster meat
- 4 6oz Strip Loin (cooked to preferred doneness and reserved warm)
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Parsley
- 1 Lemon (juice and zest)
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a heavy bottom pan, cook garlic in 2 tbsp of butter until aromatic.
- Add raw lobster meat and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Add juice of ½ of the lemon and ½ of the zest.
- Add chopped parsley and remaining butter; stir well to incorporate.
- Serve over the steak cooked to your preferred doneness.
- I recommend a light rinsing under cold water and drying prior to sautéing or any other dry heat application.
- To know the meat is fully cooked, simply touch a larger piece with your index finger. It should feel very firm with just a bit of give but look shiny and succulent.
- Serves 4 people