Lobster in Tarragon Butter
This recipe needs
- 150g Tail Meat (sliced in 1cm thick medallions)
- 1 Fresh Shallot minced fine
- 1 cup (250ml) Dry white wine
- 200g Butter (Salt free)
- 250ml Heavy Cream (35%)
- ½ tsp Fresh Chopped Tarragon
- In a medium pan over low heat cook shallots in 50g butter until tender. Add lobster and wine and continue to cook until warm through (3-4 minutes).
- Remove lobster and keep warm. Increase heat to high and reduce cooking juices until almost dry.
- Add cream and cook for 2 minutes until slightly reduced. Whisk in butter a bit at a time.
- Add fresh snipped tarragon.
- Adjust seasoning and pour over lobster.
- This simple recipe is an incredible way to showcase seafood without masking its flavor too much.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes, Cook Time: 10 Minutes