- 15 tails Lobster Tails, raw, 4-6 oz
- 200 Baguette cut into rounds
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 lemons, juice and zest
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 2 bunches Chives
- 5 Tbsp Masago Roe, or other caviar
- Sea salt flakes as needed
- 2 cucumbers, English, sliced thin
- Cook Lobster meat in packages as per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Cool and remove from package reserving juices.
- Slice Lobster into as many even slices as possible and reserve.
- Mix together the sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and a bit of salt and pepper.
- Spread a bit of the lemon mayo on each bread round and top with a cucumber slice and a lobster slice.
- Garnish each canapé with caviar, and a flake of sea salt.
- Pipe a drop of the Lemon Mayo on each, if desired and sprinkle with chives and lemon zest.
- 200 Generous Bread rounds