Clearwater Lobster Tails Baked with Rosemary and Garlic
This recipe needs
- 2 Clearwater Lobster tails, removed from shell
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the lobster tails in a shallow oven proof dish then disperse the butter in small pieces around the lobster.
- Sprinkle the minced garlic around the pan and add the rosemary, laying it down beside the lobster.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and place in the oven for about 7 minutes or until the butter melts.
- Remove from the oven, place the lobster tails on a plate and then pour the rosemary butter over each tail.
- Serve immediately.