Sea Scallops(12 oz)
Clearwater Sea Scallops frozen-at-sea for superior freshness and taste
Clearwater Sea Scallops come from the Canadian North Atlantic. They are 100% natural and 100% delicious. Sear them for a classic taste or try wrapping them in bacon for a simple- yet delicious- way to impress your friends and family.
* Per 100g serving
- Defrost scallops before cooking.
- Heat 15 ml (1 tbsp) of oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Season scallops with salt and pepper and place individually in the pan.
- Be careful not to overcrowd.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until golden brown colour starts to creep up the edges of the scallop.
- Turn and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow scallops to rest in the pan for 1 minute.
Click here to view how to caramelize Clearwater Sea Scallops.
we found other products you might like!