Canadian Sea Scallop Salad
Serves 6 to 8
- 1 ½ to 2 lbs Canadian Sea Scallops, cooked and chilled
- 1 medium Napa cabbage head, coarsely chopped, rinsed and well dried
- 2 bunches Green onion (both white and green portions), chopped
- 2 cups Roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup Lemon juice, fresh
- 1 cup (approx.) Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Tabasco sauce
- to taste Salt
- Chill all ingredients well. Combine in a large bowl, tossing gently, but thoroughly.
- Serve as soon as possible with warm, crunchy bread sticks.
- Hard cooked egg makes a wonderful garnish.