Braised Clearwater Sea Scallops in Marsala Sauce
This recipe needs
- 1 lb Clearwater Sea Scallops, defrosted
- ½ cup Bread Crumbs, seasoned with 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- ½ cup Sweet Marsala
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- Coat the scallops lightly with the seasoned bread crumbs.
- Heat a large skillet to medium heat and add he oil.
- Lightly brown the scallops for about 1-2 minutes per side.
- Remove the scallops from the pan and set aside.
- Remove the pan from heat and add in the Marsala.
- Return the pan to the burner and turn up to high heat.
- Reduce the Marsala by ¾’s and add the heavy cream.
- Return the scallops to the pan and reduce the cream until it coats the back of a spoon (about 2 minutes).
- Serve immediately.