- 1 pkg Raw Claw and Knuckle Lobster meat
- 1 bunch Green Onions
- 1 Tbsp Minced Fresh Ginger
- 1 Carrot, cut in slivers
- 1 stalk Celery, sliced
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- ½ Cup (125ml) Orange Juice
- 1 Tbsp Corn Starch
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- Prepare 4 portions of rice according to package instructions.
- Stir orange juice, soy sauce, honey and cornstarch together and reserve.
- In a heavy bottom pan over medium high heat add sesame oil, ginger, garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add Lobster and sauté for 1 minute before adding carrot and celery.
- After a few moments, add in the orange juice mixture (slurry).
- Cook for 2 minutes and add green onion. Serve immediately over rice.
- Serves 4 people
* Chef's note: Sesame oil can be substituted for peanut or vegetable oil. To make sauce thinner, simply add more orange juice or water during the final stages of cooking.