- 1 pkg Raw Claw and Knuckle Lobster meat
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 1 Minced Shallot
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Parsley
- ½ Cup (125ml) White wine
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- ½ Cup (125 ml) Heavy Cream (35%)
- 1 Lemon
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- 8 Fennel seeds
* Chef's note: I personally love fennel however I suggest adding at your own discretion.
- Pasta cooked according to instructions, tossed with olive oil and reserved warm.
- In a sauté pan cook garlic, shallots, (fennel seeds if desired) in butter until aromatic but taking care not to color.
- Add lobster meat and wine and cover for 3-4 minutes allowing to steam.
- Stir and remove meat keeping warm.
- Add cream and simmer for a few minutes until slightly thick.
- Add the lobster meat and parsley back in with the sauce.
- Adjust seasoning.
- Divide pasta among 4 plates and top with lobster sauce.
- Serve with salad and crusty bread.
- Serves 8 lunch portions.