Coldwater Shrimp, Leek & Spinach Linguine
This recipe needs
- 1.5 lb Cold Water Shrimp
- 15 oz. Linguine
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 4 Leeks cleaned thoroughly and cut into long thin strips.
- 1/3 cup Capers, drained
- 3 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. Grated lemon rind
- 4 oz Spinach, cleaned and patted dry
- to taste Salt and fresh cracked pepper
- Cook linguine as per instructions until al dente.
- While pasta is cooking, place olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and leeks and cook until tender and slightly golden.
- Add capers, lemon juice and rind and cook for two minutes.
- Reduce heat and add shrimp.
- Stir until shrimp are heated but not cooking. Remove from heat.
- Drain pasta and place in a large serving bowl with spinach.
- Add shrimp mixture and toss to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately.