Bacon Wrapped Sea Scallops(340 g)
340 gr. Clearwater’s Sea Scallops are also featured in a bacon-wrapped format.
This seafood delicacy wraps Clearwater’s 100% natural and MSC-certified Sea Scallops in a lightly-smoked bacon, creating a delicious oven or pan-ready appetizer, with a unique flavour combination. Clearwater’s Bacon Wrapped Sea Scallops are the ideal user-friendly seafood option for today’s busy consumer.
Take a look at how Clearwater’s Bacon Wrapped Sea Scallops are made step-by-step in this interactive video.
* Per 100g serving
Cooking Instructions: Cook from frozen. Not recommended for the microwave.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Remove package from freezer and let stand 5 minutes to allow the scallops to be easily removed from the inner tray.
- Remove all packaging and place scallops in a single layer on a baking tray.
- Be careful not to overcrowd the scallops.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes, turning once after 10 minutes, until scallops and bacon are cooked to preferred doneness.
- Serve immediately.
- Pre-heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove all packaging and place on the grill, leaving a bit of space between scallops.
- Grill for approximately 8-10 minutes, turning frequently, or until the bacon is crisp and scallops are cooked.
Click here to view Clearwater’s video on cooking Bacon Wrapped Sea Scallops.