Argentine Scallops(340 g)
340g. Typically smaller than Sea Scallops, Clearwater’s Argentine Scallops are sweet to taste and ideal for pasta, chowders, ceviche and many other recipes.
Sustainably harvested from the temperate waters of the Argentine Continental Shelf, Clearwater’s Argentine Scallops are 100% natural, MSC-certified and fresh frozen-at-sea within just an hour of harvest. This process locks in flavour, freshness, purity and tender texture, producing a dry scallop. This means that Clearwater scallops have not been soaked in any chemicals or additives, which results in minimal shrinking and a greater cook yield upon preparation.
* Per 100g serving
- Defrost scallops before cooking.
- Sautéed Scallops – Heat a heavy bottom pan to medium-high.
- Add 30 ml (2 tbsp) of peanut, grape seed or olive oil.
- Season scallops with sea salt.
- Carefully slide scallops into pan.
- Allow to cook for 1 minute, shaking pan every 20 seconds.
- Serve with lime, lemon or soy sauce.